Disclaimer

All ideas and thoughts expressed in this blog belong to the authors of this blog. Certain data and summaries may be taken from book covers and author's websites, but these will be given the appropriate acknowledgment. Respect of the blog authors' views is requested. Thank you.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer

I know I'm not supposed to pick up another book before jumping off and reading Twilight (review later) without finishing Eragon but I just couldn't contain myself. I guess because I read New Moon and Eclipse first that I couldn't wait it psychoanalyze (?) Edward. I know I was all for Team Jacob and all but reading Twilight now, made me look back and realize Edward's plight and see through his feelings a bit.

Before this turns out to be a review as I bask in my vampire glow (I admit, I am irrevocably captivated by Edward, just don't let Pyertubs read that one!), I would like to share with you Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer. This was written in Edward's point of view in Twilight and how he reacted to Bella's pull, scent, and his inability to read her mind. I find it fascinating and I feel that I've fallen for Edward (I can picture myself as Bella, albeit a little chubby - but more succulent, yes?).

This draft is so fascinating that I rue the day someone couldn't resist on posting it on the Internet. I can feel Stephenie's anger and her refusal to finish and edit it completely. Fortunately for us, she has decided to go ahead and share this draft to all her fans as she is not able to completely finish it in her state of mind. I would be too, if I were in her shoes. She even hinted that she would have had to kill of all the Cullens and that James would triumph if she would be forced to finish it. I am quite disappointed about this turn of events because I was looking forward to reading an official, edited, and published copy of Midnight Sun.

So, check out her free eBook draft on Midnight Sun over at her website. I hope you'll have loads of fun fantasizing about Edward and his dilemma over Bella.











Image: Google Images
Note: I'm not sure if this was supposed to be the official cover but it was the closest I got to it.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP