Disclaimer

All ideas and thoughts expressed in this blog belong to the authors of this blog. Certain data and summaries may be taken from book covers and author's websites, but these will be given the appropriate acknowledgment. Respect of the blog authors' views is requested. Thank you.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Wormies Updates #2

This week we will be reading Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella.

I chose this book for the week since after Eragon, I thought it would be nice to dive into something lighter and quick to finish.

With Confessions of a Shopaholic (The Movie) coming up, I was inspired to check out what newer books Sophie Kinsella has written. And then there it was, sitting amongst numerous chick-lit books was "Remember Me." Somehow the plot has captured my attention, and I would like to read it together with my girl friends/fellow bookworms.

I know this is not each of the other wormie's cup of tea, but I have a hunch that they will like this, nevertheless.

Enjoy reading, wormies!


5 comments:

Zeee September 22, 2008 at 11:40 AM  

I saw an interview with the stars for Confessions of a Shopaholic (The Movie) and I was appalled at what I learned! I can't believe you have to max out at least 5 credit cards every month to be considered a shopaholic! Good thing I'm not!

I'll read the book when I'm done with Eragon... hehehehe :D

TeacherJulie September 22, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

I haven't read any chic lit for a while, in fact I have only read a handful. Maybe I should try this, tamang tama, sale sa NBS :D



http://greenbucks.info

Zeee September 22, 2008 at 11:06 PM  

Yup sis! You can even share your thoughts here when Lurchie does the review! :)

Lurchie September 24, 2008 at 6:09 PM  

ahihihih.. hi miss julie!! :D

let's read together!

I've already got others to participate..wahahaha

Patricia Rockwell September 29, 2008 at 12:13 PM  

This is definitely fun chic lit! I read it and really enjoyed it.

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP