Disclaimer

All ideas and thoughts expressed in this blog belong to the authors of this blog. Certain data and summaries may be taken from book covers and author's websites, but these will be given the appropriate acknowledgment. Respect of the blog authors' views is requested. Thank you.

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wormies Updates #1

This week we will be reading about Eragon by Christopher Paolini.

The reason I chose Eragon as our book this week is because it is written by a guy who is just a year older than us. Yup! I shit you not! With four books and a movie under his rug before he became 25? Sheesh!

I am also interested to find out if the movie lived up to its name. We all know that movies are ALWAYS far off from the original novel that it was adapted from.

I hope you guys will have fun reading it! I'm still waiting for my book that I reserved from the library but I'll start reading the eBook tonight.

Enjoy being a bookworm!

4 comments:

shenzee September 7, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

yeah.. i'm having so much fun reading it...

Zeee September 7, 2008 at 10:02 PM  

Really? I haven't even started yet! I was just soooo tired! :( I'm going to start reading it na! hehehehe :)

Am so glad you liked it!

Kat September 9, 2008 at 4:39 AM  

Wow Zriz! You have so many blogs! Hehe.

I tried reading Eragon but I wasn't even halfway through when I put it down. I didn't find it that interesting (same goes with the movie). I do plan to pick it up in the future, as I often give books I didn't like at first a second chance. :)

Zeee September 9, 2008 at 11:47 AM  

Thanks Kat! This is still our baby and we just started it last week; our blog niche so to speak. We're still trying out some things.

I do have other multi-authored blogs that are in hiding though and I try to keep up.

I haven't even started reading Eragon yet. I hated the movie, though. it was sooo... hahaha I will add that to my review when I do it next week :)

Thanks for dropping by Kat. Come by often. My fellow wormies are Ehn and Lurch :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP