Disclaimer

All ideas and thoughts expressed in this blog belong to the authors of this blog. Certain data and summaries may be taken from book covers and author's websites, but these will be given the appropriate acknowledgment. Respect of the blog authors' views is requested. Thank you.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Wormies Updates #3

This week we will be reading Cold Moon by Jeffrey Deaver.



I was first introduced to the works of Jeffrey Deaver by my father. He bought me a copy of The Empty Chair several years ago. From then on, I'm hooked by the works of Jeffrey Deaver, especially novels about Lincoln Rhyme. He was first introduced in the Bone Collector. I'm always a sucker for suspense; thus, a good dose of suspense and mystery would certainly perk me up.

So now I'm sharing Cold Moon to my fellow Bookworms. Hopefully they'll enjoy this as much as I'll do.

5 comments:

Zeee October 14, 2008 at 9:48 AM  

The bone collector you said? hmmmm... Perhaps I will tackle this one AFTER Halloween... :) Fitting, no?

shenzee October 14, 2008 at 11:30 PM  

yeah fitting, definitely.. concentrate on your review first, k? :)

Lurchie October 16, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

lol.. study first huh.. always :P so you can get a job and get us goodies! wahahahhaha *pure evil*

Zeee October 16, 2008 at 12:42 AM  

Goodies? Hmmmm..... lemme see lemme see.... I don't know about that.... bwahahahahaha (read Maleficent laugh)

  © Free Blogger Templates Blogger Theme II by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP